Regency JV To Build West Texas Gas Processing Plant
Regency Energy Partners LP will build a processing facility in Ward County, TX to process natural gas delivered from the Bone Spring and Avalon Shale formations.
The new facility will be built through a joint venture with Anadarko Pecos Midstream LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Anadarko Petroleum Corp. and an affiliate of Chesapeake Energy Corp.
The project will require construction of two plants, a 25 MMcf/d refrigeration plant and a 100 MMcf/d cryogenic processing plant. Full facilities startup is expected in the second quarter.
Tweets are loading...
- Coatings, pipe joint
- Compressor components
- Contractor, pipeline
- Contractor, river crossing/ directional drilling
- Directional drilling rigs, large
- Fittings, valves: plastic
- Meters, flow
- Pigs, cleaning
- Pigs, intelligent
- Pigs, scraper/ sphere launchers/ traps
- Scada systems
- Ultrasonic inspection
- Vacuum excavators/ potholing
- Valves, ball
- Welding systems, automatic